Sunday, October 08, 2006

002
oh well, it's a month since i started working here in imagimax interior architecture. it's all good. new environment, new friends, new boss. still adjusting to the way of life here. it's friday today, and later tonight i'll be running from makati to alabang. just like i said before, my heart still belongs to the south, once a southerner always a southerner. SOUTHSIDE rules!!

work is ok, my former boss (which i'll refer to as JRP) asked me to create some presentations for him. one 3d rendering (which is now with but i'm not yet paid) and one scaled model. damn, i agreed to these projects and its up to me to deliver. phsss.... on another note, the project that i left is now nearing completion. that's one of the reason i'll be going to alabang tonight, just to check on my baby kuki and my project. one more thing, my boss' son was chatting with me through YM last few weeks (Migs is 5 years old), telling me that how he missed me( i'm his only friend there) and if i'll be coming back. awww....that kid is so sweet. i'm going to miss that kid.

kuki, my baby, my car, doesn't have headlights now. don't know what happened , but i'm gonna bring it back to the repair person to get it fixed. can't run around without lights!!!!
oh, gotta get back to work....lunch time almost over

oh, BTW, life here is always on the go. i miss the laid back atmosphere of the south.....

002
10-09-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home